The central Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Nov 2016 Security refurbish is now live for all a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge phones.
This refurbish doesn’t supplement any new features, though we still need to peep it since it contains a latest Security patch and it will keep your phone protected opposite any new forms of malware. Also, a refurbish relates a series of fixes and tweaks, that should offer your Galaxy S6 Edge T-Mobile phone a some-more fast performance.
This beam contains instructions that we can use usually if you’re formulation on installing a refurbish manually. The educational can be used to peep Android 6.0.1 firmware with ODIN tool, a tiny app designed to peep tar.md5 images of Android program though a user’s need to wait until Samsung pushes central refurbish over a air.
Also, this educational can be used to revive Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones to batch Marshmallow firmware in box there was a tradition ROM commissioned over it.
Check a instructions next before starting a designation process:
- this is a educational that we should use usually with a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones.
– a chronicle series of your phone has to be a SM – G928T.
– check your phone’s various underneath Settings About Phone section.
- don’t try to refurbish any other inclination with a files that we will find in this post.
- download Samsung USB Drivers from here.
– implement a usb drivers on your computer, so that we will make certain that your phone is rescued by it when connected.
- for a designation of Android 6.0.1 Nov 2016 Security Update we will have to use a ODIN app.
– for ODIN to open on your PC we have to implement a Samsung USB drivers above and for a USB Debugging to be enabled from your phone’s Developer Options menu.
– if we can't find a Developer Options, afterwards we have to go to About Phone menu and daub 7 times on Build Number content to capacitate Developer Options menu.
– lapse to Settings, find Developer Options and afterwards capacitate a USB Debugging option.
- the new refurbish can be commissioned over secure firmware, though we should know that base entrance won’t tarry a designation process.
- this new firmware can be commissioned with ODIN app over tradition ROMs, too.
– if we do this we will be forced to bureau reset a device after a refurbish is finished installing.
– a Factory Reset routine stairs are listed during a finish of this post.
– Factory Resetting a device will purify clean a complement assign stealing a tradition ROM files.
– a Factory Reset doesn’t undo any information from inner storage of your device.
- if your phone runs 100% batch Android firmware, afterwards we won’t be losing any files in a process.
- check a battery assign of your phone, make certain that there is during slightest 50% assign left before a phone powers off in a process.
- read a whole post and do not skip any steps.
- this is a educational unfailing to be used by modernized users, we can't be blamed in box we territory a phone in a process.
If we can't finish a refurbish manually, afterwards we can always select to wait for a refurbish to arrive over-the-air true from T-Mobile and Samsung. You can manually hunt for new firmware updates by going to Settings About Phone Software Update section. If a new firmware is prepared to download, afterwards we simply need to endorse a flashing routine and your device will take caring of a rest automatically.
How to implement Android 6.0.1 G925TUVU5EPK5 Nov 2016 Update for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Download a Android 6.0.1 G925TUVU5EPK5 firmware refurbish repository from here.
- After a download is finished we can remove a archived essence and save them on your PC.
You will obtain the G925TUVU5EPK5 tar.md5 firmware refurbish file. Don’t unzip a “tar.md5” file, as that’s a one we need to bucket and peep regulating ODIN app.
- Now, download Odin 3.10.7 from here. Unzip a Odin repository after a refurbish is done.
- Switch off your smartphone.
- Boot a device in Download Mode.
- Open Odin exe on your PC.
- Connect your smartphone to mechanism regulating a USB cable.
– wait for ODIN to supplement a device.
– if a phone is not rescued we have to reinstall a Samsung usb drivers.
- Next, go to ODIN categorical menu, click AP option.
- Find and bucket the G925TUVU5EPK5 tar.md5 firmware refurbish record in ODIN.
- Press START to start a Android 6.0.1 firmware refurbish for your smartphone.
– don’t press any buttons until a refurbish is finished installing.
- When a new firmware is finished we can reboot your device in normal mode. Unplug a phone from PC.
- Use your default login info in sequence to recover control over your device once again.
These were a instructions that we had to follow in sequence to finish Android 6.0.1 Nov firmware refurbish for your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone.
If we have found any problems completing a installation, afterwards we can check a additional instructions next and we competence find a solution.
If a FAIL warning is shown by ODIN, or any other blunder is shown, afterwards we will be forced to try and repeat a whole educational some-more than once. If we repeat designation we have to make certain that your phone meets all mandate and that we won’t be skipping any stairs in a process.
In box a PASS warning is displayed by ODIN, though your phone enters in a foot loop, or it gets stranded during a foot animation screen, afterwards we are forced to Factory Reset it in sequence to force it to foot in normal mode.
The Factory Reset routine can be used by those that have commissioned a central refurbish over a tradition ROM. Factory Resetting a device wipes a complement partition, no information is mislaid from inner storage of your device.
Here’s how to bureau reset your device:
- power off a device.
- boot Recovery Mode.
- select a ‘wipe data/ bureau reset’ process.
- reboot your smartphone in normal mode after a refurbish is done.
If we need some-more assistance completing a instructions, afterwards we can tell us in comments below.