Chuwi’s latest tablet PC named the Chuwi Hi13 has been launched back in February. It’s considered as a cheap variant of the Surface Book as well as iPad Pro. But the term ‘cheap’ can be applied differently. Say, the original Microsoft Surface Book costs $1300. The iPad Pro is available at $800. So any rival to these devices priced lower $800 can be considered as a cheap model. But what about a price range of $300-400? It turns out the aforementioned tablet PC is originally priced at around $400. This is already very attractive. But do not hurry, as I have grabbed a good deal for you. The Chuwi Hi13 has got a price cut and it is now available for only $277.69. Apply the coupon (code: Hi13GB) to get it for the mentioned price.
- 13.5-inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full-size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual-band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio has a high-quality speaker in each corner.
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.
As you see, the Chuwi Hi13 is a highly-recommended product. Those who doubt this brand can provide a good performance, you can check out a few of other similar tablet PCs coming our way from Chuwi.
- Chuwi LapBook 15.6 Review
- Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Review
- Chuwi HiBox Mini PC Review
- CHUWI Hi10 Pro Review