The central CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat Nightly ROM builds are now live for all a LG G3 D855 International unbarred models.
If we wish to exam this tradition ROM on your smartphone, afterwards this is a educational that we should use in sequence to learn how to refurbish a device.
CyanogenMod 14.1 Nightlies are not fast builds, though we will get batch Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat features. The LG G3 smartphones won’t be updated to Android 7.0 strictly by LG, that means that we are left with regulating tradition ROMs in sequence to exam a latest probable Android features.
Before starting a CM 14.1 Nightly designation routine we should check a following guidelines:
- use this educational usually with a LG G3 D855 smartphones.
– do not try to refurbish any other opposite G3 models with a files that we will find in this post.
- your phone needs to be a Unlocked International LG G3 model.
- your G3 device has to be secure and it should run a latest chronicle of TWRP Custom Recovery.
– make certain to ascent a TWRP Recovery before starting a installation.
- in a educational partial of this post we will find dual additional credentials steps: a NANDROID Backup and a Factory Reset ones.
– a NANDROID Backup creates a finish revive indicate for we to use in box a CM 14.1 ROM doesn’t foot in normal mode.
– a Factory Reset routine wipes purify a complement assign and it removes a aged tradition ROM completely.
– a Factory Reset won’t undo any information files from inner storage.
– do not skip these steps.
- if we need to save information from commissioned apps we can use a Helium apparatus for Android.
- this is a beam for modernized users, we can't be hold obliged in box we territory your phone.
- read a whole post initial and do not skip any steps.
- check your phone’s battery assign turn and make certain that there is during slightest 50% assign left before a device powers off completely.
Now that we know all of a above we can continue to a subsequent partial of this post.
How to implement CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nightly ROM for a LG G3 d855:
- Download a CM 14.1 Nightly zip from here.
- Download Gapps for Android 7.1 ROMs from here.
- Move both zip files to your LG G3 D855 inner storage. Do not unzip a eliminated files.
– undo your phone from PC after all files are copied successfully.
- Power off your phone.
- Boot it in Custom TWRP Recovery Mode.
- First we have to setup a NANDROID Backup for a ROM that’s already commissioned on your device: name ‘BACKUP’ option.
– name a files we wish to save and endorse process.
- Now we can Factory Reset your device by clicking a WIPE option.
– endorse Factory Reset and continue to a subsequent step after it’s done.
- Start a CM 14.1 Android 7.1 ROM designation routine for your LG G3. Press INSTALL.
- Find a CM 14.1 Nightly Nougat ROM and bucket it in TWRP.
Confirm a flashing process.
- After the tradition Nougat ROM is flashed we can implement a Gapps zip, too.
- When all files are finished flashing we can reboot your LG G3 in normal mode.
– note that a initial foot routine of this new tradition CM 14.1 ROM will take a while to complete.
- Use your default login information in sequence to recover finish control over your smartphone once again.
If a designation fails we can tell us in criticism and we will try to come adult with a resolution for we to finish a new CM 14.1 installation.
Make certain to get to CyanogenMod Updates menu underneath Settings About Phone territory to demeanour for new CM 14.1 recover builds. If there is any record prepared to install, afterwards endorse a routine and your G3 device will take caring of a rest of a routine automatically.