The new Nougat refurbish is also bringing a tradition EMUI 5.0 UI to your Huawei P9 along with many other facilities and apps that can urge a Android experience. The C432B322 firmware is fast and it will uniformly run on your smartphone – there haven’t been reported any arrange of problems until now by a users who have already tested a new Android 7.0 complement on a Huawei P9 so we have zero to worry about. However, in sequence to be 100% certain that all will go as planned, we suggest we to make a Nandroid backup (if that’s possible) before completing a stairs from below. Through a Nandroid backup operation we can save a stream Android complement that runs on your device – thus, we can simply go behind to batch thereafter if that’s required.
This is an central refurbish operation. Therefore, your Huawei P9 should already run on an central built of Android. Root entrance shouldn’t be ensured and a bootloader should also be locked. Otherwise we competence not be means to successfully finish a stairs from this tutorial. Overall, a finish is that we won’t risk anything by selecting to refurbish to Android 7.0 Nougat C432B322 OS – a guaranty won’t be mislaid and we won’t have to use formidable or unsure flashing tools.
What we do have to safeguard is a backup. Saving your personal data, info, accounts and files is not discretionary as during a refurbish operation your files competence get depraved or even wiped out – in some singular situations, for creation things work, we competence even have to make a tough reset and transparent app information cache. So, be precautious and save your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos, audio files, marketplace apps, internet settings, EFS folder, IMEI / NVRAM information and so on.
Do note: we can simply backup your Huawei P9 by syncing your information with your account, by regulating built-in cloud storage platforms or by downloading concordant and already tested backup and revive apps from Google Play.
This is partially a primer routine – there isn’t an OTA accessible for now so we have to manually peep a C432B322 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware package. Thus, along with your Huawei P9 we have to use your phone’s USB wire and a mechanism – on a mechanism we will download a refurbish package. Also, on your smartphone a USB Debugging choice contingency be checked – we can do so by streamer towards “menu – settings – developer options” (if developer options aren’t enabled, before doing anything else go to “menu – settings – about phone” and daub 7 times regularly on Built Number until we get a ‘you are a developer’ message).
The battery aspect is another thing that contingency be considered. Since we are articulate about an refurbish procedure, it is indicated to safeguard during slightest 50% energy before resuming a discipline from down below. Shortly, we have to block in a horse if a energy left is reduce than a already mentioned threshold. If we don’t do it, your Huawei P9 competence get incited off, and substantially bricked, while we try to implement a Android 7.0 Nougat system. So be clever and try not to disaster things up.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat C432B322 on Huawei P9 (EVA-L09 and EVA-L19)
- Right from a start we have to download a compulsory file. For a EVA-L09 indication get a Nougat program from here and for a EVA-L19 chronicle get a Android 7.0 firmware package from here.
- Save this record on desktop.
- Unzip this record in a apart folder – place it on desktop too. You should get a dload folder that contingency have a Update.app record inside of it.
- Power on your Huawei P9 and afterwards bond your phone with your mechanism with a assistance of a USB cable.
- Now, from your mechanism name a dload folder (with a Update.app record inside of it) and send it on your device.
- When done, mislay a USB wire as a mechanism is no longer useful.
- On your smartphone daub on Menu and go to Settings.
- Choose a Update menu and name a Local Update section.
- A pop-up menu should be now displayed.
- Just follow on shade prompts and resume a flashing process.
- Reboot in a end.
There we have it. That’s how we can implement a new Android 7.0 Nougat firmware refurbish on your possess Huawei P9. Enjoy and stay tighten for serve Android associated tips and tricks along with other dedicate refurbish procedures.