The CyanogenMod group has finally published a initial CM 14.1 Nougat Nightly builds for all a G Pad 8.3 tablets. Check a info in this post in sequence to learn how to successfully peep a new tradition ROM manually.
CM 14.1 Nightly ROMs are formed on a batch Android 7.1 Nougat OS builds. You can learn some-more about this new recover during CyanogenMod’s blog post here. The new tradition ROMs are still in their “Nightly” theatre that means that we will find some errors and bugs while contrast them.
Check a following discipline before flashing a new tradition ROM:
- use this educational usually in box we are an modernized user.
– we can't be blamed in box we finish adult bricking your device nor in box we remove any critical information files in a process.
- this beam has to be used usually with a LG G Pad 8.3 devices.
– do not use a educational for any other opposite G Pad models.
– a indication series of your inscription has to be a V500 one.
- your inscription has to run a secure firmware, and it should competition a TWRP Custom Recovery.
– a latest tradition Recovery has to be upgraded to a latest version, so that it supports a new CM 14.1 / Android 7.1 ROM installation.
- in a how-to partial of this educational we will be asked to request dual additional steps: NANDROID Backup for a commissioned ROM and a Factory Reset.
– these stairs shouldn’t be skipped.
– a NANDROID Backup step will emanate a finish revive record for your G Pad tablet.
– a Factory Reset wipes purify a complement partition, and it creates room for a designation of CM 14.1 Nightly build.
– a Factory Reset won’t undo any information from a inner storage of your tablet.
- in box we need to save any information from commissioned apps we can use Helium apparatus for Android.
- don’t skip any stairs and make certain that your inscription meets all mandate before starting a flashing process.
- check a battery assign of your tablet, there needs to be over 50% assign left.
Now we can get to a subsequent partial of this post.
How to Flash CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat Nightly ROM for LG G Pad 8.3:
- Download CM 14.1 Nightly for “v500” from here.
- Download Gapps for Nougat 7.1 ROMs from here.
- When a downloads are finished we can pierce both zip files to your tablet’s internal storage.
– do not unzip a files.
– undo a inscription from PC after a files are copied with success.
- Power off your device.
- Boot a LG G Pad 8.3 in TWRP Custom Recovery Mode.
- First thing we need to do is to setup a NANDROID Backup for a commissioned ROM.
Select ‘Backup’ option, name a complement files we wish to save and endorse process.
- Now we can Factory Reset a phone.
– name ‘wipe data/ bureau reset’ choice and confirm.
- Start CM 14.1 designation by drumming a INSTALL symbol from a TWRP Recovery menu.
Find a CM 14.1 zip record and bucket it, afterwards endorse a designation process.
– do not press anything until a flashing routine is finished installing.
- After a tradition ROM is finished installing we can peep a Gapps zip, too.
- Reboot your inscription in normal mode after a tradition ROM is finished installing.
- Use your default login information in sequence to recover control over your smartphone once again.
These were a stairs that we had to take in sequence to finish installing CM 14.1 Nightly Nougat ROM for your LG G Pad 8.3 devices.
In box we need any additional assistance completing a installation, afterwards we can tell us in comments.