Nokia X smartphone with Android has been launched during MWC 2014 in Barcelona, though it didn’t underline a Google Play Store app. That’s because I’ve combined this post, for all Nokia X users to learn how to successfully base their device and peep Google Play Store on it.
This beam is intensely easy to follow and we should initial review a discipline below:
- use this educational usually with a Nokia X smartphone.
- enable a USB Debugging from your phone’s settings – this will make certain that we will conduct to send information between your Nokia X and your computer.
- read a whole educational and do not to skip any steps.
- note that we can't be blamed in box we section your phone or remove any critical information in a process.
- make certain to pierce all critical files to inner / outmost sdcard.
- check a phone’s battery assign turn and make certain that it is over 50%, this will safeguard that your device will not energy off in a center of a rooting process.
Since you’ve left past all of a above we should continue to a subsequent partial of this post.
How to base Nokia X Android and implement Google Play Store APK:
- Download a Root APK record from here.
- Download a Google Apps zip record from here.
– unzip a record and save it on your PC.
– we will get an APK file
- Connect a Nokia X to your computer, afterwards pierce both APK files to your device’s inner storage.
– Disconnect a phone from your PC when finished relocating a files.
- Use a File Manager and find a plcae where we placed a files.
- Press on a Framaroot 1.9.1 APK record and follow a on-screen instructions.
– this routine will base your Nokia X.
- Change a permissions set for your device from a /system/app location. That’s where we should have a Google Apps APK.
- Now we can peep a Google Apps APK. Confirm designation and afterwards supplement your possess Google Account profile.
These were all a stairs that we had to take in sequence to successfully base your Nokia X Android phone and implement Google Play Store on your phone.