We all worry about the resistance of our mobile phone, especially if we take it with us to work and perform heavy tasks. Well, the Blackview BV8000 Pro is a rugged smartphone, which not only has protection against water and dust but is able to withstand blows and falls that a normal model would not survive.
The Blackview BV8000 Pro has just been introduced as the brand’s new flagship smartphone and, apart from its resistance it is an Android device with high-level technical characteristics. For example, its 5-inch Full HD screen, with a Sharp panel capable of playing 95% of the NTSC color space.
As a processor, a powerful 8-core MT6757 (also known as Helio P20) has been chosen, with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage at your disposal. A noteworthy detail is the USB OTG port, which through a small adapter cable allows you to use the large battery of 4,180 mAh Blackview BV8000 Pro to charge the phone of a friend who is just autonomy.
Of course, the Blackview BV8000 Pro has IP68 certification for water and dust resistance. In addition, its dual GPS + Glonass system offers a greater guarantee when using geographic location services. There is no lack of good cameras, the main 16 megapixels and the front of 8 megapixels, with Samsung sensors, nor the current Android 7.0 Nougat as the operating system.
Blackview BV8000 Pro, features
We are facing one of the most advanced rugged smartphones in the market. We just have to take a look at the technical sheet of the Blackview BV8000 Pro to realize that it offers features at the level of any current phone:
– Screen: 5 inches Full HD protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
– Processor: 64-bit MT6757 with 8 cores.
– RAM memory: 6 GB.
– Internal storage: 64 GB expandable by microSD.
– Rear camera: 16-megapixel f / 2.0 (Samsung S5K3P3 sensor) with PDAF focus.
– Front camera: 8 megapixels (Samsung sensor).
– Connectivity: 4G + dual SIM, GPS + Glonass positioning and NFC system.
– Ports and sensors: USB OTG (allows to load other mobiles) and fingerprint reader.
– Water resistance: IP68 certification against water and dust.
– Battery: 4,180 mAh with fast charge.
– Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat.
Blackview BV8000 Pro at a special price
If you are interested in a ruggedized mobile because you work in construction, the field or another hard sector, the Blackview BV8000 Pro is for you. In addition to the resistance to water, its solid finishes offer much more peace of mind in case of falls or blows.
The Blackview BV8000 Pro is priced at only $215.99, really adjusted for everything it offers. They are less than 180 euros for the change, with free shipping costs. We can now buy the Blackview BV8000 Pro online at Gearbest.