A couple of hours back, Xiaomi posted the poster of the release of a flagship titled as ‘The First Flagship release of 2018’ in India on February 14, New Delhi India. The figure ‘5’ in the post hints to the Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus. Moreover, everyone is thinking that it is Redmi 5 and 5 Plus releasing. However, recently, Xiaomi posted the countdown poster as well. Today, the audience viewed the page source code of Countdown picture and were surprised to see the words ‘Redmi Note 5’ in the image URL, confirming that it will be Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 instead of Redmi 5.
The first thing is that Redmi Note 5 design would follow the trend of small edges. The housing would be metallic (aluminum). Also, it will have a dual rear camera (one of 16MP and another of 5MP) with a fingerprint reader under these. The display of the device would be an IPS LCD screen of 5.99? with an FHD+ resolution, this is the reason why its aspect ratio would enter the standard of 18:9.
As mentioned previously, the device is expected in two versions: an economic one with a Snapdragon 630, plus 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage; and a more powerful one with a Snapdragon 636, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Both models will come with a 4,100mAh battery and Quick Charge 4.0. The standard version would cost approximately 1,499 Yuan ($237), while the Premium would cost 1,799 Yuan ($285).
Why Is It Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Releasing on February 15?
- Source Code Reveals
- Audience is waiting for Redmi Note 5 for quite a time now
- Internet is trending with the leaks and rumors of Redmi Note 5
- India is the venue instead of China because of Redmi Note 3 and 4 remarkable success in India
- Xiaomi has always released Redmi Note series in Q1 of that specific year
Why Isn’t It Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 But Redmi 5 5 Plus Releasing on February 15?
- Xiaomi releases the new flagship in China first, after that in India
- Redmi 5 and 5 Plus is already released in China
- Redmi 5 and 5 Plus is way budget-friendly than Redmi Note 5